CHIMNEY CCTV INSPECTION
Bloorchimneysweepers use the use best cameras, the Wohler Vis 400 from Germany.
A comprehensive chimney CCTV survey reveals the inside of the chimney flue to check the condition for complete peace of mind.
Prior to carrying out a CCTV inspection.
Bloor chimney sweepers will offer.
- Power sweep
- Full flue integrity test
The chimney needs to be clean before any CCTV inspection!
- Heavy soot inside the chimney flue can hide problems.
- Loose soot, tar or debris could fall and obstruct the camera view or Evan damage the camera.
- Not removing soot can create unnecessary mess when surveying the chimney flue.
WHY I NEED A CCTV SURVEY.
There are lots of reasons why you should have a chimney CCTV survey done. Blockages caused by birds, build up of soot and tar. Developers extending chimneys or renovation work can cause your chimney flue to crack or fill with bricks. The lack of maintance could put yourself or our family as risk.
Why I need a CCTV inspection!
- Chimney fires.
- Failed smoke integrity chimney flue.
- Poorly functioning chimney flue.
- Chimney inspection before or after a property purchased, will identify if the chimney flue is safe to use.
- CCTV survey after repairs are done to make sure the issues have been resolved.
- Inspect blockages that can’t be removed by sweeping.
- Not sure if you need a flue linner! .A CCTV inspection and a full integrity test will give you all the answers you need.
- Opening up an old fire chimney flue. A CCTV survey can identify any potential problems.
All reports are sent vie email with a written report as well.
REMBER!! HOPE WON’T MAKE YOUR CHIMNEY SAFE REGULAR INSPECTIONS WILL!!!
Call today on 0203-676-2678 Evenings 0208-676-8972
Mobile 07745410799 or visit our website www.bloorchimneysweepers.com